Working Holiday Visa

If you hold a passport from one of these countries:

Belgium, Germany, Malta, Canada, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, Cyprus, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Italy, Sweden, Estonia, Japan, Taiwan, Finland, Korea, United Kingdom and France.If you hold a passport from one of the following countries:

You may be eligible for the Working Holiday visa to Australia. This visa allows you to travel and work in Australia for 1 year (with a possibility of extending if you meet the criteria). Contact us now to see if you are eligible.

Download the harvest guide for 2015 harvest guide 20150225

Translate »